Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jordyn's Award


I got a letter from her school saying that she was going to get an award and that if I wanted to be there that I needed to be at the school at a certain time. I took both her sisters and her Grandma Bonnie to see her get her award. They announced her name and her award and it was for knowing all her letters and the sounds that they make. I am so proud of Jordyn for all the great accomplishments she has done in kindergarten. I think they do a lot more learning now then when I was in school. She loves to learn and is doing really well. She has met goals that I thought would take a long time to accomplish but when she sets her mind to something she does it until she gets it. Congrats on your award Jo and keep reaching for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment