Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well I am new at this so here we go. Nic and I have been married for 8 1/2 years. We have 3 darling little girls that keep us busy. Jordyn is 5 and is getting ready to go to kindergarten in the fall. She is so excited she is ready. Ashley is almost 3 and loves being with her sisters and riding her princess bike. Danielle is 1 almost 2 in July, she is the quietest little girl and can get into everything. You know when it is quiet that something is going to be a mess. Nic is a machinest at ATK. He just finished his schooling the middle part of April. We are excited to have him be a part of the family again. I work at the Tremonton hospital as a cook about 2-3 nights a week. It is my sane time. I love my family, but you always need that alone time too. I will try to post more when I get a hang of this. There is always drama with 3 little girls.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Your a blogger now! Let me know a good time to come help. I will be down for the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are doing pretty good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey if you need any help, I can help you!! And the pictures of the girls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog world honey!! This will be so fun to be able to keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete