Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is busy

Does it ever seem like you are always running out of time to do things? I have been a slaker latley and blogging is the last thing on my mind. A lot has happened and I am going to sit down and get pictures and hopefully events caught up. My sisters Debbie and Allie were here last week and it was so nice to see them. They live in Sacramento and we don't get to see them as much as we would like to. Debbie is so good with my girls. She drove all day to get here and came and had a sleepover on our pullout couch and is 5 months pregnant. Now if that is not love I don't know what is. She also got to have a baby shower with family and friends here. Her friend Kristin did the games and it was a good time. She did a game where you melt different candy bars in a diaper and try to guess what it is by looking at it. You could also smell or if you dared take a taste you could. My grandma Plowman (Harris) tasted I think all the candy in the diapers and it was so funny, I wish I had taken pictures during that game. The other game was who could drink out of the bottle the fastest and that was funny to see everyone trying to win. The time went by so fast. I didn't get to see Allie a lot, but you don't relize how much you miss someone until you go along time without seeing them. I love them and miss them a lot. Till another time goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Lately, I haven't had time to blog, so I just started picking one day a week to catch up my own blog & to check others. Works better for me & is less overwheleming...

    ReplyDelete