Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Jordyn











I cannot believe that my Jordyn is 6. The time flies by so fast. Here is a little info on her birth. She was due the 3rd of October, the day before my birthday, and she decided to come very early on the 7th. She was born at 12:45 a.m. and was 6 lbs 10 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She wanted her very own day to call her own. My moms birthday is the 1st, my brothers is the 2nd, mine is the 4th. I got checked on the 3rd to see if I had dialated at all and I was at a 2. They stripped my membrains to see if that would get the labor started. Needless to say it was very painful and I was very uncomfortable. I didn't sleep very good from Sunday to Monday and my back was killing me. My mother in law told me to go see the doctor to see if I had dialated anymore. I did that and I was now a 2 1/2. The doctor teased and said I could see you tonight and I just laughed. I went home and tried to get some relief off my back. My sister Deanna and my mom came over to take my out to lunch and I just started feeling weird. My mom said she could tell that I didn't feel good. I went home and Nic had to go to work so he left and I tried to take a nap. Around 6 pm I started getting contractions about 3 min apart. They really weren't that painful at first, but got worse over time. I called Nic around 8:30pm and told him to come home so we could go to the hospital. He got home around 9:30 and he changed his clothes and we made it to the hospital at 9:45. I was at a 4 when they checked my and then I got the epidural. I probably pushed for a half hour and she was here at 12:45. I lost a lot of blood and was really dizzy after she was born. I got the hold her for a minute until the nausea kicked in. I would do it again if I had to because she is the best thing that came into our lives and we love her very much. I hope she had a good day. She got very spoiled. We love you Jordyn. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment