Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family pictures and more

Wow, it has been two months since I have wrote on this. A lot has been going on, mostly work for me. I sometimes feel very overwhelmed with all that I have to do. I feel like I don't get a lot of things accomplished and seem to be very unhappy at times. Do you ever feel like there should be 5 or more of you? I do, between trying to clean my house, which never is clean for long, get kids ready for the day, feed them, getting Jordyn's reading done, go to work, get home bedtime, plus all the other stuff waiting for you which is a lot. I am grateful for a job right now but at times I wish I could stay home. I also babysit alittle and I don't think I could do it full time. They say it makes you appreciate your kids more, but the kids I watch are really good kids. Here are some family pictures. This is the Warren side of the family. They were taken on Nic's birthday so 2 months ago. We celebrated our 9 year anniversary on the 15th of December. We had tithing settlement that night so we took the kids for ice cream so we could celebrate it over the weekend. I think love grows stronger everyday. I couldn't believe how fast 9 years flew by. In the 9 yrs we have been married we have had went through 12 cars, moved 4 times, bought a house being married for a year and a half, had 3 beautiful girls, and still love eachother. I love Nic with all my heart, yes he can drive me crazy but I can tell he loves me too. I also want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas. I love this time of year to remember our Savior and to remember what this season is all about. I am very grateful for the great people around me and for the great examples you are. I have a friend going through a really hard time and she has a better attitude towards what is going on to her than I do. I want her to know that I look up to her in so many ways. She is younger than me, but seems more grown up than I thought she was. I need to rely on my Savior more and to trust in him better to know that he only gives us what we can handle. I love my family and friends and hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Cammie, I think we all have that feeling of being overwhelmed. I don't work outside the home and even I sometimes feel like I'm not being productive enough and that I'm always behind in everything. I just try to remind myself to take it day by day and do the best I can. Of course there are days when I don't do the best I can and I know it but what matters is that we are trying the best we know how. You must be doing something right if you still have a happy family 9 years later. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute family pictures. You are not alone. Sometimes being a wife and a mother can be such an overwhelming lonely job. Please come up and get away for a couple of days. I would love to spend some time with you. See you Saturday. Keep your chin up. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete