Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome Madeline


Our new arrival is here. Her name is Madeline Kate LeBaron. She is my sister Debbie's first baby and is adorable. She weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. She looks a lot like her daddy. I was able to fly out and see her with my sister Deanna for a couple days with no kids. I forgot how much you have to worry about with a newborn it kind of gave me anxiety. It was so nice just not to worry about the daily routine when I was gone and just get to adore Maddie. Debbie is such a good mom and she has waited a long time to have one of her own. All of my sisters have helped raise my girls and I love it. I love how they love my kids as if they were thier own and my kids love them so much. It is hard with the Warren family because Nic has 3 brothers and it is not the same. I know my kids love them too, but they see my family a lot more. My sisters are so good to come and have sleepovers wether it is at our house or grandma's house. My mom stayed with Debbie for 3 weeks and my kids about went bonkers without seeing her for so long. I don't know how Debbie does it. She lives in Sacramento, which isn't too far away but still seems too far away and can do a lot on her own. While my mom was gone I relized just how much I do depend on her and love her for always wanting to help when needed. We get to go see Debbie and Maddie again in March for her blessing and the kids get to go this time and can't wait to sleep at great grandma Adamsons house. My grandparent live in New Castle California. It is about 45 min from Debbie's house. We went every year growing up on vacation to their house and we always had the beat time and I am glad that my children get to experience the joy that I always had on vacation there. Well congrats Debbie. Madeline is beautiful and I can't wait to snuggle her again.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Tell Debbie congratulations. It is so much fun being the aunt because you get to hold and enjoy them but you don't have to do all the hard stuff that the moms do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you sister! She is darling! When I read your new little addition I thought she was yours and I thought "I didn't even know she was pregnant" Ha ha! I am glad you were able to go be with her and get to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete