Saturday, April 24, 2010

March Adventures




In March my family was able to go for the blessing of Madeline. We just like the excuse to get away for any reason, but we wouldn't of missed it for the world. We went on a Wednesday night and stayed in Battle Mountain because that is halfway and didn't want to drive all night. I give props to my sister Deanna because Dani talked to her the full 5 hour drive. Dani is 2 and a half but she is a gabber. We went swimming when we got to the hotel and she was still just gabbing away. I think it got on my dads nerves because we were in the pool and said "is she ever going to shut-up". We arrived to my grandparents house early Thurday afternoon and had a great time with them. My grandparent have a lot of land and with California being so dry they have to keep a fire break. My dad and Nic were able to get everything mowed down and we tried to do somethings to help them out as much as we could for the short visit we were there. Sunday the 14th Madeline got her name and a blessing and we went to my sister Debbie's house for the luncheon. Her mother in law does some catering and did a fabulous job. We had to come home on that Monday morning and Debbie got to tag along to for a week. My girls have loved getting to hold Maddie and watch her play. Thanks Deb for letting us get to love her for the short time you were here. Can't wait for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment