Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of the mothers had a great day yesterday. Mine was kind of the same as any other day. I got to wake up with my two youngest because they are morning people and feed them and get them ready for church. My husband wasn't feeling well, but you would think that he would of thought of me more on this day. I got a new bike from my family hoping that I will get the exercise I need to shed a few pounds that keep sneaking up on me. It was a nice day and for our gift from the church they gave a scripture pencil and a Joseph Smith book mark. To all my friends that got to celebrate mothers day I hope you had a great day. I never thought being a mother would be so fun but hard at the same time. I love being a mom and ever since I was a little girl that is all I ever wanted to be. I hope my kids love me as much as I love them and hope I can raise them to be great mothers just like my own mother has shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment