Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jordyn's Preschool Graduation

My oldest daughter Jordyn graduated from preschool on Thursday the 21st. She went to preschool for 2 years and has done so well. She will be 6 in October so she will be one of the oldest in her grade and is so ready for kindergarten. The program was nice she had to learn a nursery rhyme and introduce herself and tell us what she wants to be when she grows up. She told everyone she wants to be an artist. I had no idea. Her dad is a very good artist/painter so she must get it from him. I am so proud of Jordyn with all of her accomplishments. She is growing up to fast and I was telling Nic that I don't want her to go to school. Yes I was praying for all day kindergarten, but one day she came home and said " Mom if I go to school all day when will I spend time with you." That just broke my heart. Lately she has been less of a drama queen and more like a princess. I love it when she says, can we go do lunch today. I want Jordyn to know how much I love her and how much of an example she is to me. She is the best big sister and helper when she wants to be. I love you Jo Jo.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is going to go to Kindergarten...time sure flies!! She is growing up so cute Cammie!!

    ReplyDelete