Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I really don't know what to say than Happy Father's day to my husband, my father, and my father in law. I didn't do anything special for my husband and he picked his own gifts so I guess for him it was just a normal day. I would just like to tell him how much I love him and I am thankful for all his hard work he does to support me and the girls. I don't tell him enough and I need to do better. For my dad I hope he had a great day. I couldn't of asked for a better father than the one I have. I love how he loved my girls and how he cannot go 3 days without seeing them. I think he is a lot like his father in some ways. I never got to meet my grandpa Harris, but I know him a little just by the stories my dad tells us about him. He has been gone I think for around 33-34 years and is missed deeply. I am also thankful for my dad in supporting my decisions whatever they are. He was always the one to take us for ice cream or dinner just to see how we are doing or if we needed to have a talk. Thanks dad for all you have done for me and my family. We love you. I hope all the father's had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment