Friday, July 17, 2009

Where does the time go?

I havent't posted for a while and it seems like I just did it yesterday. Summer has been going by really fast and I haven't got to do a lot with my kids. It is seeming like I work full time and have less patients with them when only I work part time and still I am not finding the patience that I need with them. My oldest keeps telling me we need to drop the younger two off somewhere and have a girls day out. How can you say no to that other than working more than you want to and finding a sitter to watch the other two. We are leaving on vacation on Sunday to go see my older sister Debbie and to see my grandparents on my moms side. Growing up we did this every summer and it is the best time that I can remember. I love going and smelling the air. It is wonderful. My mom grew up there and I think she loves going back every chance she gets. We are also going to the beach. We went when Jordyn was 9 months old so we will see how it is with 3 kids instead of 1. My cousin Tipper also is getting married tomorrow and we are going to the Mount Timpinogis Temple to see the sealing. I wish him and Nikki the best and will post pictures of our adventures when we get back. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time on your vaca!!

    ReplyDelete