Friday, July 31, 2009
















We had a great time in California. We left Sunday the 19th after church and made it to my grandparents house about 10:30 pm. It was a long drive but it was worth it. We got to go swimming in my grandparents swimming pool on Monday. I think we did that all day that day and then on Tuesday we went to the beach. The beach we went to is called Rio Del Mar. My aunt and uncle that live in Hughson came with us along with their two boys Brent and Bryant. It was alot of fun like I said in an earlier post that we haven't been for about 5 years so we were excited. Once we got there the kids grabbed their buckets and shovels and started to play. They loved putting their feet in the water to see how cold it was and it was really cold. Jordyn wanted to try buggie boarding so my dad and Nic helped her at first to catch the waves. She had a blast. She kind of got mad when she couldn't go out as far as her dad, but you have to be able to stand up out in the water. After we got done with the beach we headed back to my grandparents house but we got to stop at one of our favorite fast food places In-N-out. We love it and wish there was one closer. The rest of the time we were there we just went swimming and had family members come and visit that could. My mom has 2 brothers and 1 sister that live in California so this is when we get to see them. We also got to celebrate Dani's birthday. She turned 2 on the 25th of July. I can't believe that my baby is 2. We came home on the 27th and back to the normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment