Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kyler Jerry Harris


I am happy to announce the arrival of my new nephew Kyler Jerry Harris. He was born on April 16th at 10:14am. He was 7lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. This is the first name sake for the Harris side and we couldn't be more happy to have a boy since all we have are girls right now. JJ and Sharon are the proud parents. I was able to go down with my dad to see Kyler and my dad fell in love the moment he saw him. He just kept saying "I like this kid". I think it is a lot different for my dad to hold a boy than a girl and it actually having his name as a name sake. I couldn't believe that my little brother is a dad. He still looks so young and I still picture us as little kids. I am so excited for them and for this new little guy to be part of the family.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for blog updates! It's so fun to have new babies in the family, fun for you to get both a niece and a nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Cam!! Sure do miss ya :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I just love nieces and nephews.

    ReplyDelete